- Advise the local school system of the educational and cultural needs of the minority student.
- Cultivate an equitable educational experience for all students that will positively impact achievement gaps.
- Submit periodic reports and recommendations on how to improve the minority students' educational experience
- Create a forum of safe and respectable communication between parents, teachers and administrators.
- Help parents and educators collectively understand the importance of nurturing a climate of cultural sensitivity in an academic/social environment that is increasing in diversity each year.
- Facilitate an environment where teachers and parents can recognize, honor and teach when differences exist.
MSAAC is comprised of one delegate from every school within Loudoun County Public Schools.